This Recipe of Fresh white cheese It is undoubtedly one of the traditional and favourite sauces for Mexican food, such as tacos or nachos ... but you can also use it in many other dishes that you make. So let's prepare this delicious Mexican white cheese sauce!
- ½ cup of butter
- 2cups of Sabanero Hard grated cheese.
- 1 cup of Nata cream
- 1 green chile
- In a medium pan, heat the butter over low heat so that it melts. Put on medium heat and add the Sabanero Hard cheese until it melts. Mix well with a wooden spoon. In a separate bowl combine the Nata cream with the finely chopped green chile (you can also blend the Nata & green chile in a blender) and pour into the saucepan.
- Make sure the sauce does not break to boil. Keep stirring until everything is integrated. Remove from heat and let cool a little ... You can enjoy it in your favorite dishes!
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Tips: If you think it has been too thick you can take a spoonful of milk to get the desired consistency. Some prefer to eat Mexican white cheese sauce while is hot and others wait for it to cool well. In case you have a little left overs, keep it in the fridge, wrap it in plastic wrap. The next time you consume it (do not leave more than 5 days) you can heat it in the microwave or in a saucepan.
Enjoy it! 😋